CXO provides custom software development services to clients to help bridge their business requirements not adequately met by pre-packaged software solutions. We work closely with clients to understand their business objectives, define their software requirements, and work interactively with clients to write specifications, test and integrate the custom software solution across the client’s enterprise systems and platforms including internet, cloud and disparate systems. By involving our experienced business analysts and subject matter experts; we design, architect, and develop solutions that enable client systems to function optimally operate seamlessly.
Our custom software development services help clients build and integrate sophisticated business applications and websites with new and legacy systems. We create and deploy robust, scalable and extendable architectures for use in a wide range of industries.
Our custom application development services include:
- Business analysis and requirements documentation
- Feasibility and requirements analysis
- Application design, architecture development, and implementation
- User interface design, web development, and conversion services
- Software maintenance and support
- Systems integration and consolidation
- Re-engineering, migration, modernization, performance tuning and porting services
- Implementation of off the shelf systems and pre-packaged software